The Treehouse is seeking an Editor who wants to be part of a creatively charged team committed to growing businesses and inspiring change – for homeowners, business leaders, and colleagues. You will work on a wide variety of projects that serve our international network of more than 300 clients and create new opportunities for our company.
As a member of our Marketing Department and Creative Services team, you will contribute to projects in video, motion design, 3D animation, graphic design, illustration, sound design, and music composing.
At our unique 9-building campus, you will have access to our live, broadcast-ready state-of-the-art video production studio, green and white cyc walls, a 250-seat theater with an A/V control room, and an audio recording/music studio where you will collaborate with sound engineers and composers.
Our company has a unique mission: to be a company home improvement contractors across North America love by equipping them for even greater success. We have grown significantly in recent years and expect this expansion to continue as we add new products, services, and companies to our “network of networks.”
We have been named a Top Workplace in Connecticut 5 years and counting - find out why!
Our Work Environment
- The post-production editing studio is equipped with high-performance 4k editing computers with Adobe CC and a suite of software and plugins. Our editors work from on-site servers to maximize team efficiency. The server room has render farms for exporting video, motion graphics, and rendering 3D.
- Our full service, on-campus video production studio includes multiple sets, green and white cyc walls, a control room, and more.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with the creative team to foster idea development and concepts that will help our customers better connect with our products and services.
- Responsible for creating organized projects, rough cutting multi-camera sequences, and integrating motion graphics, photos, and music.
- Edit video from shoots at our studio, at live events, and on the job
- Tell stories about our dealers, our company, our products, and our people
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines independently
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Commitment to high production standards on all projects
- A clear understanding of video formatting, editing, and enhancing techniques
- Well organized and willing to adapt to new project management workflows
- Ability to provide a portfolio of work that demonstrates the range of projects on which you've worked
- Open to learning, dedicated to improving, committed to excellence
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Email: [email protected]