- Create, manage and optimize PPC campaigns.
- Work to improve tracking, reporting and profitability of PPC / SEM efforts.
- Analyze profitability of campaigns.
- Work with Account Managers to improve landing page quality.
- Select and refine SEM / PPC keyword lists.
- Monitor and analyze active PPC / SEM campaigns to ensure that goals are met within budget.
- Experience with PPC campaign creation, management, and optimization.
- 2+ years of SEM / PPC experience.
- Ability to effectively interpret Google Analytics and other web analytics data.
- General understanding of HTML and SEO.
- Experience with keyword research and search engine ranking tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
We market websites for our 600+ clients throughout the U.S. and Canada. We have built our own internal toolset that includes analytics, conversion data, and keyword analysis. Our proprietary and award-winning CMS is a powerful custom-developed platform designed for search engine optimization and conversion.
Our Treehouse team has won multiple innovation prizes, including a MarketingSherpa award, Community Choice in the 2015 Small Business Influencer Awards, and were voted in the top 10 of the Best Places to Work in CT each of the last four years as part of our parent company, Contractor Nation.
We are a team of fast-paced, energetic, and dedicated individuals looking to grow. The Treehouse is a community of SEO, PPC, marketing, and branding experts. If you’re interested in joining a thriving team that excels in digital marketing, reach out today.
This is a full-time, in-house position based in our Seymour, CT office. Remote applications will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Name: Samantha Dunn
Email: [email protected]